I am looking for friends who are willing to wait for a bus queue and huddle in the commuter at a time when others were busy looking for friends with cars. =)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
wordless saturday
masa tgah study.. tibe2 ada lah hamba Allah ni mesej nurul kat YM.. haih. kamu sentiasa buat saya tersenyum bila time saya tgah stress!
I don't like people who make judgement about people. i dislike people who seek sympathy from other people just to make them stronger. I totally dislike people who TaLKTAlk about things people just don't know.
While going through my blog, keep in mind. All you know is my name. You know nothing about my life. Don't act as if u know me more than people who are with me through out my life such as family and friends.
To my followers
enjoy reading ya~ hehe..
Sebarang persoalan diterime :)
Klik Shoutbox di sebelah kanan untuk tinggal jejak!
No comments:
Post a Comment