Blog's Birthday

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
I am looking for friends who are willing to wait for a bus queue and huddle in the commuter at a time when others were busy looking for friends with cars. =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Dari dia ujud, sampai la sekarang.. Saya sgt suka avrl lavigne sebab lagu2 dia mmg best!! Rasanya semua lagu2 dia, pasai daily life yg kt semua boleh feeling2 sikit. Setakat ni, lagu yg plg nurul suka, Innocence

Innocence (Avril Lavigne)


Waking up I see that everything is ok
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
great I wouldn't change a thing about it This is th
I think about the little things that make lif
ee best feeling
his innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
T
old on to it, don't you let it pass you by I found a place
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll
hso safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here
nnocence is brilliant, I hope that it will sta
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere I wouldn't change a thing about it This is the best feeling This iy This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
akes you wanna cry It's the state of bliss you t
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming It's the happiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it mhink you're dreaming It's the happiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry
you let it pass you by (It's so beautiful it makes yo
This innocence is brilliant (It makes you want to cry) This innocence is brilliant Please don't go away 'cause I need you now and I'll hold on to it Don' tu want to cry) This innocence is brilliant (It's so beautiful) I hope that it will stay (It's so beautiful) This moment is perfect Please don't go away
I need you now and I'll hold on to it (It makes me want to cry)
Don't you let it pass you by

No comments:

Post a Comment