Blog's Birthday

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
I am looking for friends who are willing to wait for a bus queue and huddle in the commuter at a time when others were busy looking for friends with cars. =)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sometimes... 
I have done few mistakes... 
I’m not perfect and I’m very sorry...
I tried to please everyone that I end up not pleasing myself.
Sometimes I might be selfish, but compare to the time I’m not...  
think sometimes I deserve to selfish...
I love being me but sometimes there are too much barriers...
I only can be me with my family and my best friends
I’m sorry I have broken my promises
I’m sorry I can’t be a good friend
I’m sorry that I have no time for you...
I know that now you are happy with your love ones...
Again...
I’m sorry that I can’t be what you expected of me...
I’m sorry...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment