Even though, we barely talk in the days, i have bad feeling about it and i show go and visit him at the hospital...
Byk gila la rintangan nk g melawat..
At first, berebut kereta with Ayah..
N then pegi ambik kete makteh..
n then get lost..
me and my mother had few arguements also because we were not agree in anything when we were n the car.
First, was the road..
And she keeps on complaining about the rains and the glass..
I was being impatient since i was worried.. takut tak sempat ambik mak teh at her office at 5.30pm..
When i walk throught the ICU door with nelly, i was so scared.
My legs were so weak and i can't imagine him at the condition that Syafiq explaines in the facebook...
Then, i saw him..
he look totally different..
His eyes were half open and him mouth was half open too.
He was breathing throught the machines..
There were many machines surrounded his body...
I can't get close to him to whisper strong word..
i just hope my prayers reach him and he did not give up on his life..
Before that, syafiq, zaharul, luqmal and nelly introduce me to ishaq's mother.
I was speechless and surprise because it is so out of sudden..
His mother looks heart broken...
I guess it's the feeling that you might lose your son which i will never understand unless i'm a mother myself..
But i really hope that Allah won't test me throught this kind of test..
It's difficult and it might feel as if your world have fallen apart...
And his brother were so small/young to understand whats going on with his brother...
Ishaq's head was half shave and there were wires going throught his head..
Nelly told me that the doctor have to dig throught his skull to see and to find out the cause of it..
From what i understand, one of his nerve just putus..
and there were tumor...
I don't know..
What Shafiq and Nelly tell me is somehow two different version...
The doctors were waitng for another 48hours to see his progress..
i hope i won't hear bad news when i woke up tomorrow...
and ishaq..
I hope my prayers gets to you..
Get well soon!
so many people still having hope with you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment