Dear Blogspot,
I;m sorry to tell you this that i have no time to update you. Once i have the time, i will update you. I will take tons of pictures so that i can put it up here.. ok? no majuk2 ye...
n i would like you to know, that you are my love at first sight. I really "in" love with you the moment i lay my eyes on you Since 2007, updated you every single day of my college life.. but using different domain address... Then, after college, there's limiting internet connection.. I was again leave you for my life without the internet. After few years when by, i decided to keep updated you using the other domain. Then again, after few "attacks", i decided to open up a new domain... which is this domain address... it shows or prove my maturity to moving forward. I don't want to look back. i want to start again but without the mention of people that i dislike in this blog...
so, dear blogspot,
Compare to facebook, myspace and frienster, you are my number one forever... You may ask why.. It's because you are my only one.. You don't critic and you were not use to sent messages that are useless to my thoughts... Then again, i know my name is sweet like sugar, you don't receive ridiculous messages that stated all my wrongs without hidding it from the readers.. You are not hypocrite...
Again, dear blogspot,
i'm thinking of spending most of my time with you once have the time. Don't worry..... You are always my priority...
with love,



No comments:
Post a Comment